Search This Blog

Welcome to our math class blog. You will find a mixture of student and teacher explanations of different concepts we had in class.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another good project

I wanted to share this student example. I thought it was well done. This student had some typos, but they will fix it and I will show the corrected version.

GoAnimate4Schools.com: remind me why i hire you by KC

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate4Schools. It's free and fun!

GoAnimate4Schools.com: remind me why i hired you PART 2 by KC

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate4Schools. It's free and fun!

GoAnimate4Schools.com: remind me why i hired you PART 3 by KC

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate4Schools. It's free and fun!

No comments:

Wikispace for our class

You can find information about important events and information about our class here.
Wikispaces